SivTech is one of the leading suppliers specialized on IP PBX solutions.
We have selected for our for resellers the best systems in the market,
both IP PBX appliances and software only solutions and covers small PBXs
all the way to hosted carrier class soft switches.
If you need more information contact us here...
Grandstream's UCM series of IP PBXs offer an extensive set of unified
communication features in easy-to-manage on premise IP PBXs with no
licensing fees, upgrade fees or costs per feature.
The UCM series of IP PBXs contain the following three model types:
UCM6100 series, which consists of 4 models designed for small and
medium business users by supporting up to 500 users, up to 60 concurrent
calls and up to 32 conference attendees, Integrated 2/4/8/16 PSTN trunk FXO
UCM6200 series, which consists of 3 models designed for small and
medium business users
- UCM6202 support up to 500 users and 30 concurrent calls,
- UCM6204 support up to 500 users and 45 concurrent calls,
- UCM6208 supports up to 800 users and 100 concurrent calls, Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
UCM6510, which is geared towards small and medium enterprises by supporting up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent
calls and up to 64 conference attendees,1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface
Sangoma offers a broad range of phone systems and complete end to end
communication solutions, whether you’re a small-to-medium business (SMB)
looking to deploy a cost-effective IPPBX or a large Enterprise/Carrier
requiring an advanced unified communications system.
Sangoma PBXact UC phone system is designed for organizations needing a
fully featured, commercially supported, business communications turnkey
solution. PBXact comes with an extensive set of Unified Communications
features such as Phones Apps productivity features with Sangoma IP
phones, UCP for web-based communications and Zulu UC for desktop and CRM
integration, all facilitating collaboration and productivity.
PBXact UC portfolio contain the following solutions :
- PBXact UC 10 -Supports up to 10 users or endpoints and 5 simultaneous
- PBXact UC 60 -Supports up to 60 users or endpoints and 30 simultaneous
- PBXact UC 100 -Supports up to 100 users or endpoints and 30 simultaneous
- PBXact UC 300 -Supports up to 300 users or endpoints and 120 simultaneous
- PBXact UC 1000 -Supports up to 1000 users or endpoints and 300
- PBXact UC 5000 -Supports up to 5000 users or endpoints and 1000
FreePBX is a GUI based, open-source PBX platform bundled with standard
features required to create a phone system. The addition of optional
commercial modules to FreePBX adds advanced functionality to your PBX.
With over 1 million production systems worldwide and the contributions
of the open source market, FreePBX is the most popular open-source PBX
on the community.
The following FreePBX appliances (preloaded with the FreePBX Distro) are
- FreePBX Phone System 10 -Supports up to 10 users or endpoints and 5
- FreePBX Phone System 60 -Supports up to 60 users or endpoints and 30
- FreePBX Phone System 100 -Supports up to 100 users or endpoints and 30
- FreePBX Phone System 300 -Supports up to 300 users or endpoints and 120
- FreePBX Phone System 500 -Supports up to 500 users or endpoints.
- FreePBX Phone System 1000 -Supports up to 1000 users or endpoints and 300